Your Own Star Quality Consultant
The primary job of our hospitality consultancy team is to make your business better. You will work with a dedicated consultant who will run a discovery session with you to determine exactly how we can help you and make a real difference to your business. Having looked at your current situation we will carry out an in-depth assessment of your operations from the customer’s perspective. This will involve an overnight stay at your hotel and/or a meal in your restaurant. From this experience a report will be produced with recommendations. Together we will implement these actions which will involve you and your team.
Your consultant will work alongside your team, develop your team through training and coaching, and assess your team so you can measure the success of the results from this process.
Having gone through this process you will be able to have more efficient systems in place, a motivated and productive team, and customers that will be your best advert as you create memorable experiences for each of them.
This will be seen in higher occupancy, repeat business and lower staff turnover.
Who is this service ideal for?
As an Independent Hotelier or Restaurateur you need to be ahead of your competition. You may have just launched your business or you may be well established. Either way a fresh set of eyes will see things that have become an everyday blur to you.
Our service will assist you to evolve, adapt and keep you up to date with the latest industry trends that will impact your business.
We have three ways you can work with us as shown below. The length of your investment will be dependent on your individual and business requirements.
Mise En Place
For individuals and businesses that want to update their skills and knowledge to keep them in line with their competition.
- Hospitality Harmony: Operational Solutions for Seamless Guest Experiences
- Strategic Staffing Success: Recruiting and Training Excellence
- Guest-centric Excellence: Moving from guest needs and expectations to Going the Extra Mile
- Navigating Success: Business Excellence and Industry Trends
- Unlocking Discoverability: Leveraging Online Resources for Hotel Visibility
- First Impressions Matter: Proactive Guest Engagement and Profile Building
- Rapport Building Mastery: Establishing Genuine Connections
- Heartfelt Hospitality: Personalizing Guest Experiences and Embracing Random Acts of Kindness
- Flawless Farewell: Crafting Smooth Departures for Raving Reviews
- Loyalty Boost: Elevating Guest Retention and Building Lasting Loyalty
- Return with Delight: Crafting Unique and Memorable Welcome Experiences for Returning Guests
- Thriving in Hospitality: Unveiling Employer Expectations for Attitude and Behaviour
Your Mise en Place investment
Each virtual workshop costs £20 per person + vat.
Two workshops will be delivered online each month.
Cooking On Gas
For businesses that are looking to develop their staff and take their business to the next level.
Face to Face In house training
Masterclasses, and bespoke tailored half day or full day training on specific areas requested such as soft skills training: attitude, behaviour, complaint handling, operational service training or human resource procedures: recruitment, training, appraisal, disciplinary, or health and safety.
- Your Key to Success – Understand the needs of your business
- Creating a Star Quality Experience – Pay it Forward with Random Acts of Kindness
Tailored courses delivered to clients include:
- The Name Game [Dukes London]
- Delivering Service Excellence [Baycroft]
- Banqueting Service Delivery and Personal Presentation [St Mary’s Uni Twickenham]
- Motivation and Team Member Recognition [Red Carpet Cinema]
- The Art of Tajness [Taj Hotels]
- Customers are your Lifeline: How to be Truly Hospitable [London Bridge Hotel]
- Building a Super Team: Empowering your Supervisors and Managers [London Bridge Hotel]
Your Cooking on Gas investment
Half day in house training for up to 12 people £750 + vat
Full day in house training for up to 12 people £1500 + vat
Too Hot to Handle
For businesses that have operational and staffing issues and need assistance to keep ahead of their competition.
This will be a short meeting held in person or online to find out how we can assist your business.
This would include an initial assessment of your business and service delivery level derived from an overnight stay and / or meal at your property from which a detailed report will be written.
From this report and in discussion with you a tailored programme would then be put together to work on the areas of improvement, which could include:
- Working alongside the team
- Updating procedures
- Writing risk assessments
- Implementing a mystery shopper programme
- plus any other recommendations to take the business forward
Your Too Hot to Handle investment
Your consultancy programme starts from £500 + vat for your business assessment report and from that a project based fee will be charged based on your specific needs and budget.